Confidence is a state of mind.
It is said that self-confidence is a skill. It is a skill that takes practice. Until you have enough examples in your memory banks of resourcefulness and success on a given topic, you tend not to feel confident. Your unconscious mind wants to keep you in your comfort zone where it feels safe but often confused on how to succeed.
However, God puts the dreams and visions in your heart. If you weren’t born with the potential to accomplish your dreams, why would God/consciousness put them there in the first place? God has a plan and you are part of that plan. You are the only one who can stop you and you are the only one who can move forward.
In other words, you only have confidence if the task is not new to you. Practice is the only thing that will build confidence and greater skills.
Life is a class here in Earth School. Like it or not you will always be taking one or more classes for personal growth. Either you get on board with your growth or life will give you an unexpected push. It’s much more empowering to be decisive and prepared in advance.
Once you become one with the outcome you desire, there is a mindset shift inside you.
- You view hurdles along your path as temporary.
- You know they are growth opportunities for you to learn and become more confident.
- You do healing work as needed or seek help from a professional.
- You notice the serendipity in your life.
- Since challenges show up for your benefit and by a higher power, you will learn to view them as a gift and look for the higher wisdom.
- You learn to be grateful for what happens – especially in hind-sight. 🙂
- You view things that happen the way YOU choose to view them.
- You learn to roll with, move around or above situations others would deem as show-stoppers.
- You stay in action focused on your vision.
- There will be times when you need to re-charge. Especially if your vision is big and goes against the status-quo. Stay focused and ask for help as needed. Remember, God/consciousness is on your side and you are the decider in your life.
- And….you will learn to let go of trying to control every step of the process on your path and give God/consciousness/Higher Power room to create miracles.
“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.” – Henry Ford
8 Tips for Staying Focused and Confident:
- Have a morning meditation practice to instill peace and get centered.
- Exercise regularly to release stress and stay fit and strong.
- Self-talk must be positive and encouraging.
- Make friends with like-minded people.
- Remember to breathe before you react. The breath is your connection to your Soul.
- Stay in focused action moving toward your goals and vision.
- Take care of all areas of your life in appropriate timing.
- Get help if you need it. Reference limited time coaching offer.
Confidence is a state of mind and practice keeps you in that location.
To your success!
Enjoy infinite blessings,