I met a woman in a health store this morning who was looking for natural solutions for lice for her grandchild. She was also confused about which of the many natural solutions would be most effective. The store representative with whom she was dealing told her a brief answer that the products were the same. This was a true statement. However, the questions she wasn’t asking were implied in her inability to make a decision about which product to purchase.
Being knowledgeable about many natural solutions, I politely chimed in on the differences in the products and things to be mindful of when administering them to her grandchild. She said that her grandchild goes to an affluent day care; she had never experienced lice before in her entire life and didn’t understand how this could happen. I explained that socio-economic status made no difference any longer to the bugs and bacteria that are becoming stronger due to all the pesticides and chemicals being used. This is the world in which we now temporarily reside. She understood, thanked me and told the store rep to give her the option that was most cost-effective.
For that woman, the health of her grandchild came first and then the money came second. However, she couldn’t make a decision until she understood the issues at play.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
nor the most intelligent that survives.
It is the one that is most adaptable to change.”
– Philippe De Clermont
Humans are also experiencing growth and survival challenges as are many species. That brings me to why it is so important to be who we each came here to be. Each and every one of us have gifts we must bring forth. We are here to contribute in some way; first by being true to ourselves.
I believe most of us are born knowing our connection to the Divine and the innate power of that creative force that flows through us and all around us. I also believe that somewhere along the way in Earth’s history people began to unlearn that connection. Over time that turned into systems of belief and operating. We are here to remember who we are divinely. Being human, with all its potential frailties, is part of the process.
What I have come to realize is that life for many of us follows this pattern:
- Born knowing and trusting your Divine connection and creative power and gifts. Life is meant to be explored and enjoyed.
- Then taught by those who were also taught that we are innately flawed and disconnected from the One and only Divine power which is mistakenly believed to be only outside of us. Therefore, who are we to think we have creative power and valuable gifts worth sharing. Play it safe and stick with past programs.
- Those who bought into that model live life with fixed and limited beliefs regarding certain things about themselves, their abilities and possibilities.
- Some with this model of being use fear to stop themselves from being who God created them to be to utilize their gifts to enjoy and better their life which will ultimately benefit others as well.
God made everything and everyone. Therefore, we are all part of the One as a drop of ocean water is part of the entire ocean. Modern scientific research has found that our feelings send energy into the wholeness of being. Therefore, we each contribute to creation of the collective whole with our own feelings.
“The feeling is the prayer.”
God gave us each free will and the ability to focus. Intuition is your GPS connection to Source energy/God as self. The breath is your connection to your Soul.
“When you trust yourself, you will know how to live.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
One of the tricks in life is learning to tell the difference between fear and intuition. If you have a fixed belief system about something, it is tougher to distinguish between fear and intuition. The differences are very subtle and unique to the individual.
You must often unlearn, reframe and let go of habits that stand between your gifts and what you want to achieve in your life. Peeling the onion so to speak can take lifetimes. An easier way can be to act as if as actors do. Decide what you want and keep moving toward it. Play the part, train for the role of your life, and feel the feelings of having it. Send that out into the collective and then pay attention to serendipity.
- You are the decider in your life. Everything else is an excuse.
- Act as if it’s already accomplished (because it already is completed in the mind of God because God places the dreams in your Soul).
- Everything that happens once you make that decision has to happen for you to be in a state of receiving it. You must be the person you need to be when the role of you owning it materializes.
- Your intuition is your GPS that will take you there in the quickest most grace-filled way.
- Focus on the end goal knowing obstacles are just hurdles to make you grow into the role of your life.
- Let go of the how and the when. Needing to know those things are part of a fixed and limited pattern of being. You determine the ultimate destination, but God is driving the limo. Remember, it’s already created in the mind of God.
Do you or your child need some coaching? Athletes have a coach because they want to improve their game and win. The most important game to win is the game of life.
Contact us now to schedule a complimentary coaching session. Cheryl@TheGiftOfYou.com