Did you know that your belief system is mostly gifted to you by the time you are 5 to 7 years young? It’s true. The reasoning portion of the brain doesn’t start to develop until then. So most of what you learn prior to that age is given to you by those who are chartered with keeping you safe, able to fit in and “succeed” in life.
There can sometimes be a problem with this model, however, as limiting beliefs can be passed down from family members, teachers and others. For instance, were you taught that money doesn’t grow on trees even though money is made from trees? Were you taught that you had to be seen and not heard and speak only when spoken to? Was being loved equated with being what others wanted you to be even if it didn’t make you happy or feel like you?
What if your adult life is a journey to becoming your true self and being true to yourself while helping others and the world if that is what you choose? What if all it takes in each moment is to be present and true to your true self? What if connecting with and following your own guidance leads to miracles?
Jesus said all that he did so could we and more. So why don’t we believe we can walk on water or turn water into wine? Why don’t we take for granted magically miraculous things that connect us to the infinite God source that surges through each and every being? What if giving yourself permission is the start of something fabulous in your life?
Here are some things to ponder for yourself, your children if you have any and anyone with whom you would like to share.
• Are you allowed to be powerful and successful even if other people aren’t or don’t want you to be?
• Are you allowed to be beautiful inside and out?
• Are you allowed to be sexy?
• Are you allowed to lift the ceiling on how much you can earn doing what you love to do?
• Are you allowed to receive miracles from your divine source even if others don’t believe in such things?
• Are you allowed to create boundaries to protect yourself from family members or others who do not have your highest interests at heart?
• Are you allowed to love unconditionally if you choose?
• Are you allowed to forgive yourself or others even if most people hold grudges and think you should too?
• Are you allowed to create and receive what your heart desires even if others don’t?
• Are you allowed to create the life you desire even if there is suffering in the world?
• Are you allowed to speak your truth regardless of how others may react or disagree?
• Are you allowed to be the essence of God you are and the gift you came here to be?
If not, why not?
The Legend of Two Wolves speaks of the struggle that goes on inside each of us.
Give yourself permission if that is what YOU choose. The greatest courage you will ever need is to be the gift you came here to be. If you need a little help moving forward, coaching is great tool. Feel free to contact me and gift yourself or your child with a complimentary coaching consultation today. You deserve the life of your dreams. Don’t let limited thinking hold you back.
Give yourself permission.
Enjoy infinite blessings,
The Gift Of You